DESCRIPTION: Spilltration Husky Rug Pro Packs are perfect for covering larger land-based oil spill areas quickly. Each Husky Rug measures 32″ wide x 48″ long x 1/2″ thick. Whether you need to cover storm drains; protect runoff ditches & stream banks; catch oil from water at culvert outfalls; or absorb larger oil spills on wet parking lots or roadways, Spilltration Husky Rugs are a valuable oil spill cleanup weapon in your arsenal.
Like all Spilltration products, ultra-thick Husky Rugs are engineered for first line of defense for the outdoors to absorb oils and fuels while allowing clean water to filter through. Husky Rug Pro Packs may take up more room then our smoosh packs, but they’ll save you big bucks!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS: Spilltration Husky Rug Pro Packs for oil and fuel spills are engineered to work differently than traditional oil-only spill products.
- Spilltration Husky Rugs are designed to work in the rain. Old fashioned oil-only products are ineffective in the rain
- Provide a first line of defense to hold back oil and fuel spills until the emergency responders arrive
- Prevent oily water from reaching storm drains and waterways with Spilltration materials
- Avoid expensive cleanup costs and fines by keeping spills in a small footprint
- Spilltration products are made entirely from post consumer and post industrial waste
- Helps you in your sustainability initiatives
- Because of the resilient fiber compounds, oil can be squeezed out of Spilltration products and reused many times
- Substantially reduce your materials and disposal costs by wringing and reusing Spilltration products
RECOMMENDED USES: To absorb hydraulic fluids, transmission fluids, diesel fuel, gasoline, motor oils, lubricants, and other hydrocarbons while filtering water at the same time. Spilltration Husky Rug Pro Packs are engineered to remove oils from rain and runoff water in land-based applications. Each Husky Rug absorbs 3.86 gallons and is perfect for first line of defense in:
- Cover & surround storm drains quickly
- Capture oils from water at culvert outfalls
- Line the bottoms and sides of drainage ditches to protect against oils
- Use in conjunction with Spilltration Husky Strips to stop an advancing spill
- NOTE: Spilltration products are engineered to remove oils from rain and run-off water in land-based applications. Although, they are also great at plucking oil from the surfaces of ponds, lakes and streams, Spilltration products do not float and will sink beneath the water’s surface quickly.
REUSE: Spilltration Husky Rugs can be wrung out and used over at least 10 times…reducing materials and disposal costs.
DO NOT USE WITH: Acids and Caustics
ABSORBENCY: 3.86 gallons per Rug; 34.7 gallons per case
- Spilltration Husky Rugs are sold in case quantities
- (1) Spilltration Husky Rug (32″ wide x 48″ long x 1/2″ thick) per pack
- (9) Packs of Husky Rugs per case
DO NOT USE ON ACIDS OR CAUSTICS
YOU MUST DISPOSE OF USED PRODUCT IN COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL, STATE & FEDERAL REGULATIONS