Spilltration® Pro Packed Husky Strips: SPL031
8” x 64”, 36 strips
Spilltration® Husky Absorbent Strips lay flat and put more surface area in contact with the ground, making them more effective than round socks for containing spills. Great for guarding environmentally sensitive areas.
Made in the USA
Filters Oil from Water
Watch Spilltration® Husky Strips contain spills while allowing clean water to filter through.
What our customers told us about traditional oil-only absorbent socks.
Our customers needed an effective and efficient solution to leak and spill cleanup outdoors, and it was clear that the conventional round socks didn’t meet their specifications. So here’s what they told us. Traditional oil-only socks:
- don’t work well when it is raining
- don’t absorb much oil or fuel, especially in wet conditions
- are round and allow oil to escape underneath
- degrade when exposed to UV light
- are bulky, heavy and slow to deploy
- take up a lot of space
Introducing Spilltration® Husky Absorbent Strips: A revolutionary new way of containing and controlling spills.
At HalenHardy®, our customers are our top priority. We heard their concerns and created Spilltration® Husky Absorbent Strips to meet their needs. Designed for optimal outdoor performance, Husky Absorbent Strips provide maximum surface area contact with the ground, preventing spills from escaping underneath. Plus, they’re UV-resistant and made from recycled material.
Spilltration® Husky Absorbent Strip Benefits:
Use Husky Absorbent Strips to clean up diesel, kerosene, hydraulic fluid, motor oil, and other hydrocarbons. Great for guarding environmentally sensitive and vegetative areas.
- Engineered for superior performance in containing and cleaning up land-based leaks or spills – rain or shine
- Individually rolled and banded – great for facilities with sorbent storage areas
- Take up less space than traditional oil-only socks
- Flat design that puts more surface area in contact with the ground, preventing leaks
- UV-resistant for extended outdoor use
- Perfect for filtering oils, fuels and sheen out of stormwater and filtration of oily water
- Great for surrounding storm drains, sump drains, spills, storage tanks and oily outdoor equipment
- Made from 100% recycled content
- Reduces waste by up to 70%
- Cuts costs by 50% or more
Technology: What is Spilltration® Technology?
In the Field: Critical Choice: Oil Spill Containment vs. Cleanup
In the Lab: UV Degradation of Oil Spill Control Materials
Environment: Sustainable Spill Control Products
Education: Spill Preparedness at Multiple Sites Webinar
Training: Controlling Oil Spills on Land
Regulations: Oil Spill Reporting Requirements
Simplify spill response with just two products - Husky Rugs and Strips
Spilltration® Husky Strips Containing Oil Spill in Wet Conditions
Smooshed Packed Spilltration® Absorbents
Fluids Absorbed: Oils, Fuels & Other Petroleum Products – Filters Water
Dimensions: 8”W x 64”L
Sold as: 36 strips per case
Cases Contents: 36 individually rolled strips
Absorbency: 38.8 gallons/case
Absorbency Each: 1.1 gal./each
Weight: 22 lbs./case
Recycled Content: 100% Recycled Content
UV Resistant: Yes
Smoosh Pack: No
Compliance and Restrictions
Compliance and Restrictions
- Does not float. Not for use on water.
- DO NOT use with acids, bases or oxidizers.
- Dispose of used product in compliance with local, state & federal regulations