Spilltration® Emergency BuckKit in 20 Gallon Overpack: SPL052
Absorbs up to 39.6 gallons of oils, fuels and other petroleum products.
Who says you can’t cram 10 pounds of crap into a five-pound sack? Our Emergency Spill Kit in a 20 Gallon Overpack absorbs up to 39.6 gallons of oil, fuel, and other petroleum products. And when you’re done, the Overpack doubles as your DOT-specified shipping container.
Made in the USA
Filters Oil from Water
Smooshed for Space Savings
*Online purchases of this product are limited to 1 item only. To purchase additional quantities please call 814-822-2004.
Problems with traditional 20 Gallon Overpack Spill Kit:
- Only absorb between 10 and 15 gallons worth of spilled product.
- The overpack drum costs you more than the amount of materials inside.
- Typically not packed with the right materials for a spill in the outdoors.
Benefits of the Spilltration® Emergency Spill Kit in 20 Gallon Overpack :
Designed for the mobile outdoor worker, our 20-gallon overpack emergency spill kit is durable, waterproof, and provides lots of absorbency.
- Using HalenHardy smoosh technology and the SpillBoa® flat design, you can fit nearly 40 gallons worth of absorbency in this compact, lightweight kit.
- Portable, durable and waterproof screw-top overpack keeps contents clean and dry.
- Ideal for outdoor storage or in the beds of trucks.
- Quickly surround spills or protect sensitive areas with Spilltration® SpillBoa® – on land or water.
- Line ditches, cover storm drains, and sop up your mess with Husky Rugs and Husky Pads.
- Use the Oil Shammy Towels for your final clean-up and sheen removal.
- Spill Kit includes nitrile gloves and temporary disposal bags.
- Dispose of your used sorbents in the UN-certified overpack – for storage and transport of Packing Groups I, II & III.
In the Field: Space Saving Sorbent Solutions
Regulations: Five Construction General Permit (CGP) SWPPP Solutions
Blog: Critical Choice – Oil Spill Containment vs. Cleanup
Environment: Sustainable Spill Control Products
On Demand Webinar: 2022 NPDES Construction General Permit
Spilltration® Husky Technology - recycled fibers absorb oil and filter water
Use Husky Rugs for quick cleanup of diesel, kerosene, hydraulic fluid, motor oil, and hydrocarbons
How to use Smooshed Husky Rugs to protect storm drains
Cleaning up Oil and Sheen on Pavement with Spilltration® Husky Pads
Clean Up Oil Spills Faster with Spilltration® Oil Shammy Towels
Fluids Absorbed: Oils, Fuels & Other Petroleum Products. Spilltration Husky materials filter water.
Dimensions: 24” Diameter x 24”H
Sold as: Each
- (2) 5” x 25’ SpillBoa®
- (2) 32” x 48” Husky Rugs
- (20) 16” x 16” Husky Pads
- (100) 10”x 16” Oil Shammy Towels
- (3) Pairs of Nitrile Gloves
- (3) Disposal Bags
Container: 20 Gallon UN-Rated Overpack (1H2/X57/S)
Absorbency: 39.6 gallons/kit
Weight: 41 lbs./kit
Recycled Content: Spilltration Husky materials are made from 100% recycled content.
UV Resistant: No
Compliance and Restrictions
Compliance and Restrictions
- SpillBoa® and Shammy products float. For use on water.
- Husky products do NOT float. NOT for use on water.
- DO NOT use with acids, bases or oxidizers.
- Dispose of used product in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
You may also like…
Spilltration® Emergency BuckKit Spill Kit in 6.5 Gallon Bucket: SPL042$178.00 Add to cart
Spilltration® Marine BuckKit Spill Kit in 20 Gallon Overpack: SPL089$544.00 Add to cart
Spilltration® Emergency SpillStorm 2.0 Oil Spill Kit: SPL036$945.00 VIEW DETAILS
Spilltration® SpillBoa® Oil Absorbent Barrier Boom: SPL033$349.00 Add to cart