Drainiac® Pre-Filter Sediment Jacket: SPL104 & SPL104-3
$46.00 – $89.00
Protect and extend the life of your Drainiac® Petroleum Filter Valve by removing sediment and debris before it clogs up the filter. Slips over the exterior of the 3″ and 6” diameter Drainiac®. For use when your Drainiac® is installed in underground sumps or mounted on the interior of your secondary containment.
Available in two sizes:
- SPL104-6: 6″ diameter sleeve, 13.75”W x 21.5”L
- SPL104-3: 3″ diameter sleeve, 7.5″W x 9.5″L
Made in the USA
Filters Oil from Water
Remove sediment and debris before it clogs up the filter.
Some petroleum filter valves are installed in underground sumps or on the inlet side of the drain. As stormwater rises and falls in the sump, these filter valves go through a continuous cycle of immersion, soaking, draining, and drying. As a result, the stormwater carries fine suspended solids to the inlet surfaces of the petroleum filter valve. These tiny particles accumulate and eventually clog the expensive petroleum filter intake surfaces.
The Drainiac® Pre-Filter Sediment Jacket:
- is designed to capture silt, sediment, and debris
- filters down to 53 microns
- lasts 3x to 4x longer than other pre-filter materials
- is made with Spilltration® Husky fibers, which allow it to filter out petroleum sheen. Extends the life of the Drainiac® Filter Valve.
- Drains at 6,600 gallons per hour. A brand new 6” Drainiac® petroleum filter valve drains at 387 gallons per hour. So, when the Husky pre-filter jacket is 90% clogged with sediment, it still allows 660 gallons of clean water to filter through. That’s still 70% more clean water available to the Drainiac® Petroleum valve than it needs.
NOTE: Most customers change the Pre-Filter Jacket on a planned maintenance schedule every six months.
In the Field: Secondary Containment Systems at Bulk Liquid Terminals
Regulations: Secondary Containment Systems
Before and After the Drainiac® Petroleum Filter Valve System
Filter and encapsulate sheens from your stormwater 24/7
Are you still draining secondary containment stormwater by hand?
Drainiac® Petroleum Filter Valve reduces the risk of accidental oil discharges
|Substance Filtered:||Oil, Sediment, Debris & Trash||Oil, Sediment, Debris & Trash|
|Made for:||6″ Drainiac Petroleum Filter Valve (SPL103)||3″ Drainiac Petroleum Filter Valve (SPL101 & SPL101-.75MIPT)|
|Dimensions:||13.75”W x 21.5”L||7.5″W x 9.5″L|
|Weight:||1.0 lbs||1.0 lbs.|
|Pore Size:||53 microns||53 microns|
|Max Flow Rate:||110 gal./min.||50.5 gal./hr.|
|Recycled Content:||Spilltration Husky fibers are 100% recycled content.||Spilltration Husky fibers are 100% recycled content.|
Compliance and Restrictions
Compliance and Restrictions
- Husky products do NOT float. NOT for use on water
- DO NOT use with acids, bases or oxidizers
- Dispose of used product in compliance with local, state & federal regulations