Drainiac Pre-Filter Sediment Jacket
13.75”W x 21.5”L, 200 Micron Filter
Protect and extend the life of your Drainiac Petroleum Filter Valve by removing sediment and debris before it clogs up the filter. Slips over the exterior of the 6” diameter Drainiac. For use when your Drainiac is installed in under-ground sumps.
Made in the USA
Filters Oil from Water
Some petroleum filter valves are installed in underground sumps on the inlet side of the drain.
As stormwater rises and falls in the sump, these filter valves go through a continuous cycle of immersion, soaking, draining and drying. Fine suspended solids are carried by the storm water to the inlet surfaces of the petroleum filter valve. These tiny particles accumulate and eventually clog the expensive petroleum filter intake surfaces.
The Drainiac Pre-Filter Sediment Jacket:
- Designed to capture silt, sediment and debris.
- Filters down to 100 microns.
- Lasts 3x to 4x longer than other pre-filter materials.
- Made with Spilltration® Husky fiber, which allows it to filter out petroleum sheen. Extending the life of the Drainiac Filter Valve.
- Drains at 6,600 gallons per hour. A brand new 6” Drainiac petroleum filter valve drains at 387 gallons per hour. So, when the Husky pre-filter jacket is 90% clogged with sediment, it still allows 660 gallons of clean water to filter through. That’s still 70% more clean water available to the Drainiac Petroleum valve than it needs.
NOTE: Most of our customers change the Pre-Filter Jacket on a planned maintenance schedule every six months.
|Dimensions||21.5 × 13.75 × 8 in|
Substance Filtered: Oil, Sediment, Debris & Trash
Dimensions: 13.75”W x 21.5”L
Sold as: Each
Weight: 1.0 lbs.
Pore Size: 100 micron
Max Flow Rate: 110 gal./min.
Recycled Content: Spilltration® Husky fibers are 100% recycled content.
UV Resistant: Yes