HardyBerm Portable Containment System
New! An innovative portable secondary containment system that drains rainwater all the way to the floor level.
Made in the USA
Filters Oil from Water
The HardyBerm is available in sizes:
- 6’W x 8’Lx 1’H
- 10’W x 10’L x 1’H
- 12’W x 36’L x 1’H
- 12’W x 50’L x 1’H
- 12’W x 60’L x 1’H
- Custom sizes are also available
The HardyBerm, Drainiac Petroleum Filter Valve, and Drainiac PreFilter System can be purchased separately or bundled. Call 814-822-2004 to order or request pricing.
THE PROBLEM: Oily Stormwater Buildup inside Portable Secondary Containment.
A universal problem with portable secondary containment is stormwater buildup inside the berm. And, manually draining the water is an expensive pain in the neck. To compound the problem, most portable berms have a ‘bulkhead fitting’ on one sidewall of the berm. Unfortunately, all bulkhead fittings are mounted about 2” above the berm floor. So, even when you open the drain valve, you’re stuck with a couple of inches of water inside. It’s a sloppy breeding ground for insects in warm weather and an ice rink in the winter.
OUR SOLUTION: HardyBerm with the Drainiac® Snoutlet
Listening to our clients’ frustrations, we went to work on developing the new HardyBerm with the Drainiac® Snoutlet that allows water to drain and be filtered all the way to the floor level.
- The Snoutlet allows water to drain completely to the floor. One in each corner to ensure you always have a drain on the low side.
- The Drainiac® Petroleum Filter Valve connects to Snoutlet and filters sheen from stormwater.
- The Prefilter System prevents Drainiac® Filter Valve from clogging with debris and sediment.
- The outlet duct to be long enough to extend a few feet beyond the berm wall. This enables the operator to dig a little trench outside the berm so that the final drain would be BELOW the berm floor.
|6’W x 8’Lx 1’H||359 gal|
|10’W x 10’L x 1’H||748 gal|
|12’W x 36’L x 1’H||3,231 gal.|
|12’W x 50’L x 1’H||4,488 gal|
|12’W x 60’L x 1’H||5,385 gal.|
Custom sizes also available. Call 814-822-2004 to order or request pricing.