Do you hate to waste time? Me too. That’s why trying to use white oil spill sheets for persistent outdoor leaks and drips gets under my skin. BECAUSE…
- They don’t work in the rain or sun, and you have to change them too often.
- They let oil breakthrough, and you gotta waste time cleaning up the polluted ground around the leaks.
- They need to be replaced every couple of weeks.
- My kids and grandkids tell me they are UNSUSTAINABLE.
- They can’t be squeezed out and used over and over.
- They haven’t been upgraded in nearly 30 years– think bag phone.
- I’m almost 68 years old, and I can’t stand to see my clients waste their time.
In the End, It’s Pretty Simple
- Manufacturers of white spill sheets are trying to milk a cash cow.
- They want to have you believe there are no other choices.
- They want your money.
- They figure you have deep pockets.
- They don’t give a crap about your real problems.
Introducing a Better Way to Tackle Outdoor Persistent Oil Leaks
We’ve developed a different way to tackle these crappy problems. We use an innovative, recycled filter fiber to hold onto persistent oil leaks and allow clean rainwater to filter through.