Spilltration® Husky Polyback Oil Absorbent Pad: SPL050
16” x 16”, 50 pads
Spilltration® Husky Polyback Oil Absorbent Pads are great for putting under small leaks and drips. They’re also ideal for storing oily tools and smaller containers.
Made in the USA
Filters Oil from Water
Traditional Oil Leak Pads vs. Spilltration® Husky Polyback Oil Absorbent Pads
You know how those conventional oil-only absorbents don’t cut it when it comes to persistent leaks and drips from outdoor machinery? Well, believe it or not, we heard you loud and clear. So we talked to our customers and asked them how they were handling those outside equipment leaks. Here’s what they told us. Traditional oil leak pads:
- Don’t work well when it is raining. The rainwater creates a barrier on the pad and carries the oil off.
- Don’t absorb much oil or fuel, especially in wet conditions.
- Degrade and turn to powder when exposed to UV light.
- Allow the leak to “bleed through” and reach the ground underneath.
After listening to our customers’ challenges, we got to work and developed the Spilltration® Husky Polyback product line. Our polyback oil absorbent products outperform traditional oil-only absorbents and offer excellent leak management.
Spilltration® Husky Polyback: Dual layer design instantly grabs and holds onto oil leaks and drips.
Spilltration® Husky Polyback Oil Absorbent Pads provide maximum protection against oil leaks and drips. The dual-layer design instantly grabs and holds onto oil leaks and drips while allowing rainwater through. A leak-proof polymer backing prevents oil leaks from reaching the ground, making our polyback products the ideal solution for managing leaks and drips. Spilltration® Husky Polyback Pads:
- are great for placing directly under smaller drips and leaks
- hold onto oils, fuels, and other petroleum products while allowing rainwater to filter through
- are UV-Resistant for long-term outdoor deployment
- have a rugged polyethylene backing that prevents the oil from “bleeding through” onto the ground
- come in an easy-to-manage size
- are eco-friendly – Spilltration® Husky fibers are made from 100% recycled content
Technology: What is Spilltration® Technology?
Regulations: Used Oil – 40 CFR 279
Spilltration Polyback Husky Rain Test
HalenHardy White Spill Sheets vs Husky PolyBack Oil Filter Pads
Bird uses white spill sheets for nests
UV Turns White Oil Spill Sheet to Powder
White Oil Spill Sheets Hate the Rain
White Oil Spill Sheets Hate the Sun
Oil breaks through the white spill sheets after just a teaspoon
Fluids Absorbed: Oils, Fuels & Other Petroleum Products – Filters Water
Dimensions: 16”W x 16”L
Sold as: 50 pads/case
Absorbency: 26.3 gallons/case
Absorbency Each: 62.4 fl. oz./pad
Weight: 21 lbs./case
Recycled Content: > 95% Recycled Content. Spilltration Husky fibers are 100% recycled content.
Impermeable Backing: Yes
UV Resistant: Yes
Smoosh Pack: No
Compliance and Restrictions
Compliance and Restrictions
- Does not float. Not for use on water.
- DO NOT use with acids, bases or oxidizers.
- Dispose of used product in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
You may also like…
16×16 Spilltration® Oil Shammy Towel: SPL032$373.00 Add to cart
Spilltration® Husky Polyback Oil Absorbent Rug: SPL027$207.00 Add to cart
Spilltration® Husky Polyback Oil Filter Pan: SPL086 & SPL096$142.00 – $286.00 Select options
Spilltration® Husky Polyback Oil Filter Mini Roll: SPL019$139.00 Add to cart