Instant Coffer Dam
$3,093.00 – $5,623.00
Simplify damming up rivers and streams with the quickest, most efficient, and most flexible cofferdam on the market. Minimal manpower. Minimal equipment. Maximum flexibility.
Stock sizes available for purchase:
- COF2835: 28″H x 35’L
- COF3930: 39″H x 30’L
Call for pricing on all other sizes:
- COF2130: 21″H x 30’L
- COF2150: 21″H x 50’L
- COF2850: 28″H x 50’L
- COF3950: 39″H x 50’L
- COF5030: 50”H x 30’L
- COF5050: 50”H x 50’L
- COF6030: 60″H x 30’L
- COF6050: 60″H x 50’L
Is your way of damming up streams complicated, time-consuming, and expensive?
Do all of your supplies take up extremely too much space and weight tons and tons?
Problem #1: Traditional cofferdams require a lot of time and equipment.
- Time to fill and deploy sandbags.
- Manpower or equipment to lift and place sandbags.
- Time to prepare the streambed.
- Time and pumps required to fill water-filled barriers.
- Time to redeploy in case of a “blow out.”
Problem #2: Traditional cofferdams are expensive.
- Shipping costs to get large, bulky sandbags to site.
- Labor costs to fill and deploy sandbags.
- Fuel costs to keep the pumps and equipment running.
- Cost of delaying the job hours or days to set up.
- Cost being “washed out” and needing to be rebuilt.
Building a cofferdam should not be complicated.
The Instant Cofferdam is designed to be simple, fast and cost-effective.
- Installs in minutes with minimal manpower.
- Flexible material allows it to adapt to most stream and river bottoms.
- No special equipment needed. No filling with water or inflating with air required. Simply unroll the dam, unfold the upstream flap and let the flow of the stream fill it.
- No anchoring needed. Just uses the weight of the water to weigh it down to the stream bottom.
- Multiple units can be attached to make whatever length you need.
- Wash and reuse dozens of times.
Instant Coffer Dam depolyed
Building an instant coffer dam and weir bypass viaduct 2
Composition: PVC Coated Polyester and Woven Polyethylene
Fabric Specifications and Chemical Resistance: Found in Instant Cofferdam User Guide
Chart of all sizes:
|SKU||Height (inches)||Length (feet)||Width of Stream Bottom Skirt (inches)||Weight (lbs)||Storage Size (inches)|
|COF2130||21||30||72||45.4||15”D x 19.25”H|
|COF2150||21||50||72||73.8||22.5”D x 15.25”H|
|COF2835||28||35||97.6||74.2||24”D x 14”H|
|COF2850||28||50||97.6||103||24”D x 18”H|
|COF3930||39||30||157.4||143.6||18”D x 37”H|
|COF3950||39||50||157.4||239.6||22”D x 37”H|
|COF5030||50||30||200||195||19”D x 48”H|
|COF5050||50||50||200||320||25.5”D x 48”H|
|COF6030||60||30||236.2||143.6||20.5”D x 56”H|
|COF6050||60||50||236.2||239.6||24”D x 56”H|
You may also like…
Spilltration® 10′ Stormwater Oil & Sediment Filter Dike: SPL077$154.00 Add to cart
Water Diverter Kit for Instant Coffer Dam: DA1200$1,347.00 VIEW DETAILS
Instant Underflow Dam$2,629.00 – $2,947.00 Select options
Spilltration® Stormwater Oil & Sediment Filter DamSock: SPL092$67.00 – $98.00 Select options