Drainiac® Petroleum Filter Valve Starter Kit for Portable Containment: SPL123
Kit includes Drainiac Petroleum Filter Valve, Pre-Filter Sediment Jacket and Fittings for attaching to portable containment.
Simplify draining stormwater from your portable spill containment units with this hassle-free petroleum filter valve starter kit for secondary containment.
- Filters stormwater.
- Captures sheen.
- Automatically swells and shuts off in the event of a spill.
Made in the USA
Filters Oil from Water
See the Drainiac Petroleum Filter Valve and Husky Pre-Filter Sleeve in Pop Up Containment
Is removing stormwater from your portable secondary containment units time-consuming, costly and frustrating?
Every time it rains, the containment tank fills with rainwater and must be manually drained.
- If there is any sheen on the water, the water must be treated, or use a vacuum truck and haul it away.
- Sometimes the outlet valve gets left open, and a spill escapes the containment.
Do your existing petroleum filter valves perform poorly?
- Big, bulky, and a tripping hazard.
- Prematurely clog with silt, sediment, trash, and debris.
- Drain very slowly.
- Extremely expensive.
- Allow spills to escape before completely swelling up and shutting off.
Luckily we heard our customers’ complaints and designed the Drainiac Petroleum Filter Valve to address these issues.
How it works:
- A proprietary polymer blend filters oil and fuel sheen from the stormwater before being discharged.
- The Drainiac Pre-Filter Sediment Jacket prevents the filter valve from prematurely clogging with silt and sediment.
- In the event of a spill, the polymer inside the filter valve immediately swells up and prevents the spill from escaping.
Features and Benefits:
- Eliminates manual draining.
- This innovative oil-water separator eliminates the need for expensive vacuum trucks to haul and dispose of sheen water.
- Compared to existing petroleum filter valves, it:
- Drains 10 times faster.
- 4 times smaller. Minimizes tripping hazards.
- Half the cost per unit.
- Pre-Filter Sediment Jacket extends the life of the Drainiac Filter Valve.
- Cuts your overall costs of managing stormwater in portable containment by 50% to 90% per year.
Installing a bulkhead fitting in pop up containment
Installing Drainiac Petroleum Filter Valve & Husky PreFilter Sleeve in Pop Up Containment
|Kit Includes||(1) 3” Drainiac Petroleum Filter Valve with .75” MIPT Adapter (SPL101-.75MIPT)
(1) Drainiac Pre-Filter Sediment Jacket for 3” Drainiac (SPL104-3)
(1) .75” FNPT Bulkhead Fitting with EPDM Gasket
(1) .75” MNPT Plug
|Flow Rate||While all other manufacturers measure their flow rates at a constant 2” head pressure, we measure ours based on what is happening in the real world.
|Dimensions||Drainiac Filter Valve is 3.5” Diameter x 5.5”L|
|Inlet Fitting for Filter Valve||.75” Male NPT threaded adapter|
|Cutoff Loss on Filter Valve||Other manufacturers allow various amounts of petroleum to pass through their valves before complete shut off. The Drainiac Petroleum Filter Valve System is engineered to not allow any petroleum products to escape. Therefore, there is no loss.|
Compliance and Restrictions
Compliance and Restrictions
- DO NOT use with acids, basis or other caustic liquids.
- Dispose of used product in compliance with local, state & federal regulations
You may also like…
Drainiac® Pre-Filter Sediment Jacket: SPL104 & SPL104-3$46.00 – $89.00 Select options
Spilltration® HuskyGuard Above-Drain Stormwater Filter: SPL098Read more
Drainiac® Petroleum Filter Valve$295.00 – $1,475.00 Select options
Drainiac® Starter Kit for Above-Ground Containment: SPL119$499.00 Add to cart