See How Spilltration Trucker Kit Works
DESCRIPTION: Not all trucker spill kits are created equal….most of them do not work well when it’s raining. Consider this scenario. It’s a rainy day when you discover an oily sheen coming from your truck. The spill is running across the parking lot from a small leak in your diesel tank. Unfortunately, traditional spill cleanup materials do a terrible job cleaning up oils when mixed with rain.
However, you are well equipped because you have a Spilltration Trucker Spill Kit stowed behind your passenger seat. The kit is designed to absorb the hydrocarbons (diesel, motor oil, transmission and hydraulic fluids), while allowing clean, clear rainwater to filter through.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS: The Spilltration Trucker Kit for oil spills is engineered to work differently than traditional oil-only spill kits.
- The Trucker Kit for oil spills compresses to fit in an area 75% smaller than its fully deployed size
- You can fit 4x more Spilltration containment and cleanup power in the same space as old oil-only products
- With 400% more oil spill clean-up materials at your fingertips, you increase your chances to stop the spill
- Spilltration products are designed to work in the rain. Old fashioned oil-only products are ineffective in the rain
- Provide a first line of defense to hold back oil and fuel spills until the emergency responders arrive
- Prevent oily water from reaching storm drains and waterways with Spilltration materials
- Avoid clean-up costs and fines by keeping spill in a small footprint
- Spilltration products are made entirely from post consumer and post industrial waste
- Helps you in your sustainability initiatives
- Because of the resilient fiber compounds, oil can be squeezed out of Spilltration products and reused many times
- Substantially reduce your materials and disposal costs by wringing and reusing Spilltration products
RECOMMENDED USES: To absorb hydraulic fluids, transmission fluids, diesel fuel, gasoline, motor oils, lubricants, and other hydrocarbons while filtering water at the same time.
DO NOT USE WITH: Acids and Caustics
PACKAGES PER CASE: One Spilltraion Trucker’s Spill Kit per case
- (1) 16”x16” Spilltration Base
- (4) 16”x16” Spilltration Husky Pads
- (1) Pair of PVC Gloves
- (2) Disposal Bags
ABSORBENCY PER PACKAGE: 2.2 gallons of oil…while filtering clean water through
DO NOT USE ON ACIDS OR CAUSTICS
YOU MUST DISPOSE OF USED PRODUCT IN COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL, STATE & FEDERAL REGULATIONS