DESCRIPTION: The Spillver Bullet® rapid response oil spill kit is engineered for rapid containment and clean-up of oil and fuel spills, come rain or come shine.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS: Compared with traditional oil spill kit, the Spillver Bullet®:
- Specially engineered Spilltration fibers contain and absorb oils and fuels while allowing clean water to filter through at the same time. You can’t do that with traditional oil-only sorbent products
- Takes up 75% less space and is readily store-able in a tight spots on emergency response vehicles.
- Weighs 80% less, at only 18 pounds
- Is 40x faster to deploy. One person can easily deploy 100 feet of the Spillver Bullet® rapid response kit in only 30 seconds. Other oil spill kits take two people and at least 10 minutes.
- Saves big bucks by preventing oil spills from spreading into storm drains and waterways.
Need less than 100 feet? – Simply wrap the un-deployed end of the Spillver Bullet® kit with duct tape and cut with shears.
RECOMMENDED USES: To rapidly deploy and contain hydraulic fluids, transmission fluids, diesel fuel, motor oils, lubricants, and other hydrocarbons. Each Spillver Bullet® is perfect for:
- Diesel & gasoline filling stations
- Pickup and utility trucks
- Service vans
- Delivery trucks with hydraulic lift gates
- Fuel Transportation Vehicles
- Spill Contractors/Environmental Service Companies
DO NOT USE WITH: Acids and Caustics
YOU MUST DISPOSE OF USED PRODUCTS IN COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL, STATE & FEDERAL REGUATIONS