Oil Spills Bite…Bite Back with the SpillBoa® Rapid Oil Spill Containment Tool – High Float Model.
The oil spill containment SpillBoa® “Sorbent Barrier on a Roll” is engineered for rapid containment and clean-up of oil and fuel spills, come rain or come shine. Compared with traditional oil spill kits, the SpillBoa® is:
- Specially engineered with Spilltration fibers contain, constrict and absorb oils and fuels while allowing clean water to filter through at the same time. You can’t do that with traditional oil-only sorbent products.
- Takes up 75% less space and is readily store-able in tight spots on emergency response vehicles.
- Weighs 80% less.
- Is 40x faster to deploy.
- Flat profile puts more containment power in touch with the surface
- Is strategically packaged in 4′ or 10′ lengths for optimal use.
- Polymer rope runs through each SpillBoa® stringing across bodies of water
- Heavy-duty nylon clips allow you to connect multiple sections
- Saves big bucks by preventing oil spills from spreading into storm drains and waterways.
RECOMMENDED USES: Quickly deploy the Patent Pending SpillBoa® to contain hydrocarbon spills, rain or shine. High Float SpillBoas® are perfect for:
- Hydraulic fluids
- Transformer oils
- Motor oils
- Other hydrocarbons
- Transmission fluids
DO NOT USE WITH: Acids and Caustics
YOU MUST DISPOSE OF USED PRODUCTS IN COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL, STATE & FEDERAL REGUATIONS