HUSKY STRIPS DESCRIPTION: Husky Strip Pro Packs are the workhorse of the Spilltration product line. At 8″ wide x 64″ long x 1/2″ thick, the Strips help stop runaway oil spills mixed with rainwater by forming an instant barricade.
Spilltration Husky Strips work better than traditional oil-only socks to surround a spill because the Husky Strips put all their absorbing power on the ground where it’s needed most.
And, traditional oil-only pads are quickly rendered ineffective in the rain because the rainwater forms a barrier on the surface of oil-only pads, preventing the oil from reaching the sorbent fibers. On the other hand, Spilltration Husky Strips work better the wetter they become.
You can confidently deploy Spilltration Husky Strips to hold an oil/water spill in place and prevent oil from reaching storm drains or waterways.
Like all Spilltration products, ultra-thick Husky Strip Pro Packs are engineered for first line of defense for the outdoors to absorb oils and fuels while allowing clean water to filter through. Husky Strip Pro Packs may take up more space then our smoosh-packed version, but will save you big, big bucks!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS: Spilltration Husky Strip Pro Packs for oil and fuel spills are engineered to work differently than traditional oil-only spill products.
- Spilltration Husky Strip Pro Packs are designed to work in the rain. Old fashioned oil-only products are ineffective in the rain
- Provide a first line of defense to hold back oil and fuel spills until the emergency responders arrive
- Prevent oily water from reaching storm drains and waterways with Spilltration materials
- Avoid expensive cleanup costs and fines by keeping spill in a small footprint
- Spilltration products are made entirely from post consumer and post industrial waste
- Helps you in your sustainability initiatives
- Because of the resilient fiber compounds, oil can be squeezed out of Spilltration products and reused many times
- Substantially reduce your materials and disposal costs by wringing and reusing Spilltration products
RECOMMENDED USES: To absorb hydraulic fluids, transmission fluids, diesel fuel, gasoline, motor oils, lubricants, and other hydrocarbons; while filtering water at the same time. Each individual Husky Strip absorbs 1.1 gallons of hydrocarbons and is perfect for first line of defense in:
- Diesel & gasoline filling stations
- Pickup and utility trucks
- Service vans
- Delivery trucks with hydraulic lift gates
- Emergency response vehicles
- Near loading docks
- NOTE: Spilltration products are engineered to remove oils from rain and runoff water in land-based applications. Although they are also great at plucking oil from the surfaces of ponds, lakes and streams, Spilltration products do not float and will sink beneath the water’s surface quickly.
REUSE: Spilltration Strip Pro Packs can be wrung out and used over at least 10 times…reducing materials and disposal costs.
DO NOT USE WITH: Acids and Caustics
ABSORBENCY: 1.1 gallons per Strip; 38.8 gallons per case
- Spilltration Husky Strip Pro Packs are sold in case quantities
- (1) Spilltration Husky Strips per Pro Pack
- (36) Spilltration Husky Strips per case
YOU MUST DISPOSE OF USED PRODUCT IN COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL, STATE & FEDERAL REGULATIONS