DESCRIPTION: My dad (rest his soul) used to say, “you can’t cram 10 pounds of crap into a five-pound sack” But, we managed to “smoosh” 91.6 gallons of Spilltration products into a 50-gallon/11.3 cubic foot SpillStorm tactical spill kit.
Our oil and gas (O&G) exploration companies have some of the toughest spill challenges in the world. One of our O&G customers asked us to come up with spill kits that met the following requirements:
- Roughneck rugged
- All-seasons weatherproof
So, we found a 50-gallon tactical job box that’s US Military tested and approved. Then we smoosh packed 91.6 gallons of Spilltration products into this 50-gallon box. You’d be proud of us, dad.
RECOMMENDED USES: To absorb hydraulic fluids, transmission fluids, diesel fuel, gasoline, motor oils, lubricants, and other hydrocarbons while filtering water at the same time.
DO NOT USE WITH: Acids and Caustics
- (5) 32”x 48” Spilltration Husky Rugs
- (4) 5”x 25′ Spilltration SpillBoas (each SpillBoa rolls up to a compact 5″ high x 16″ diameter)
- (50) 16”x 16” Spilltration Husky Pads
- (200) 10”x 16” Spilltration Oil Shammy towels
- (5) Pairs of Disposable Nitrile Gloves
- (9) Disposal Bags
- (1) 23″x23″x37″ SpillStorm Tactical Box
ABSORPTION CAPACITY: 91.6 gallons of oil…while filtering clean water through
YOU MUST DISPOSE OF USED PRODUCT IN COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL, STATE & FEDERAL REGULATIONS