Instant Underflow Oil Spill Dam – 39” x 30’
Spills spread 100 times faster when they reach a body of water.
Traditional underflow dams are not a quick solution.
- A lot of sandbags, dirt and pipe.
- A lot of manpower or machines.
- A lot of time.
By the time traditional methods are implemented, the impact of the spill will cost you big bucks.
The Instant Underflow Dam:
- Installs in minutes, with only 2 or 3 people.
- Flexible material allows it to adapt to most stream and ditch bottoms.
- No special equipment needed. No filling with water or inflating with air needed. Simply unroll the dam, unfold the upstream flap and let the flow of the stream fill it.
- No anchoring needed. Just uses the weight of the water to weigh it down to the stream bottom.
- Underflow holes built into the downstream side, so that you can regulate the flow on the upstream side and keep the spill contained.
- Multiple units can be attached together to make whatever length you need.
- Wash and reuse dozens of times.
|Dimensions||15 × 21 × 37 in|
Water Retention Height: 39”
Product Length: 30 feet
Product Width (Stream Bottom Skirt): 158”
Product Weight: 150 lbs.
Rolled Up Dimensions: 21”W x 15”L x 37”H
Underflow Holes: 19
Carrying Case: Yes