HARBO T-Fence First Response Oil Spill Containment Boom
12.5” x 83’ boom in a 16” x 30” x 26” Cartridge
Respond to spills on water in minutes with this compact, lightweight containment boom alternative.
Smooshed for Space Savings
Watch how the HARBO T-Fence acts in water.
Do you have any of these problems associated with responding to spills that have reached a stream, river, pond or lake?
- Traditional containment boom is big, bulky and heavy?
- Need an entire trailer to store a couple 100 feet of containment boom?
- Need a large team of skilled professionals in order to effectively and efficiently contain the spill with existing tools?
- Need specialized equipment to deploy containment boom?
- Must wait upwards of 2 hours before a contractor can arrive with trailer and technicians?
- By the time the spill is contained, the spill has spread, resulting in a lot of costs and bad PR?
The HARBO T-Fence:
- Small Storage Footprint: 83 feet of 12.5” containment boom in a 16” x 30” x 26” cartridge.
- Rapid Deployment: Can easily be carried by 1 person or fits in the bed of a truck or ATV.
- Minimal Manpower: Can be deployed by only 2 people in less than 30 minutes.
- Lightweight Design: Weighs only 50 lbs.
- Easy Deployment: No specialized equipment required.
- Excellent Containment: OHMSETT tested with zero releases.
- Unlimited Lengths: Connectors can attach multiple units together.
- Swift Water Tested: Excellent containment in currents up to 5 knots.
|Dimensions||30 × 16 × 26 in|
Cartridge Dimensions: 16”W x 30”L x 26”H
Cartridge Weight: 50 lbs.
Boom Length: 83 feet (25m)
Boom Weight: 7 oz./ft.
Floatation Height: 4.5”
Skirt Length: 8”
Handles: Every 20 feet
Connectors: T-Fence ClickFast Aluminum