Drainiac Stormwater Oil & Sediment Under-Grate Filter System
Custom-sized drain insert system.
The storm drain insert that cannot fall into your drain, all while filtering oil, sediment and debris.
Made in the USA
Filters Oil from Water
The common theme with HalenHardy products, is that they were developed out of frustrations voiced by our customers.
The Drainiac Storm Drain Insert System is no different. Our customers were telling us that they had the following frustrations with their existing storm drain inserts:
- Did not effectively filter oily sheens.
- Would easily fall into the storm drain.
- High safety risk because they were too heavy to remove, when full of sediment.
- Quickly “blinded over” with sediment and caused water to pool.
- Could not install above existing storm basin filter cartridges or the expensive cartridges were prematurely clogging.
And, that’s how the Drainiac Storm Drain Insert System was developed.
Now after numerous real-world uses, it has become some part of a number of our customers’ Best Management Practices (BMPs) for preventing stormwater pollution, extending the life of expensive, existing cartridges and being easy to remove and maintain.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass reinforced plastic grating for holding the Drainiac filter in place. Won’t corrode or rust, while being strong enough to hold the weight of the filter and all the sediment.
- Spilltration® Husky filtration layer for removing oils, fuels, sheens and sediments.
- Raised center for capturing crap during higher flow situations.
- Overflow port, to prevent water from backing up, in a heavy rain event.
Fill out this form for a quote
Substance Filtered: Oils, Sediments, Debris and Trash
For Drain Sizes: All
Overflow Hole Size: 6” x 6”
Sold as: Each
Recycled Content: Spilltration® Husky fibers are 100% recycled content.
UV Resistant: Yes