Drainiac Stormwater Oil & Sediment Over-the-Drain Filter – 30” x 30”
For drain size 24” x 24”
Try the Drainiac Over-the-Drain stormwater filter if you want to prevent oil and sediment from entering your drains.
Made in the USA
Filters Oil from Water
How did our customer help us develop the Drainiac Over-the-Drain Stormwater Filter?
They were using our Spilltration® Husky materials for oil clean up while it was raining. Realizing how great the product worked for that application, they asked if it could also filter sediment. A few tests and the answer was “yes.” From there, they asked for the following attributes:
- Fits over the drain, for easy maintenance.
- Works on oils, sheens, sediments and debris.
- Durable enough to be driven over.
- High flow rates.
- Overflow port, to prevent water from backing up, in a heavy rain event.
- Holds up to UV exposure.
- And, that’s how the Drainiac Over-the-Drain Stormwater Filter was developed. Now after numerous real-world uses, it has become some part of a number of our customers’ Best Management Practices (BMPs) for preventing stormwater pollution.
Not seeing a size that you need? “Click Here” and fill out the form. We will get back to you with a quote, as soon as possible.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 1 in|
Substance Filtered: Oils, Sediments, Debris and Trash
Dimensions: 30”W x 30”L x 1”H
For Drain Sizes: 24” x 24”
Overflow Hole Size: 6” x 6”
Sold as: Each
Absorbency: 2.04 gal. each
Max Flow Rate: 637 gal./min
Weight Each: 1.6 lbs.
Recycled Content: Spilltration® Husky fibers are 100% recycled content.
UV Resistant: Yes