Drainiac Petroleum Filter Valve
3.5” Diameter x 5.5”L, 56.6 gallons per hour flow rate measured while draining from 2” to 1” of head pressure
Cut your secondary containment stormwater discharge costs in half. Discover the cost-effective way to stay ahead of sheen water inside of your secondary containment. Automatically shuts off in case of accidental spill. Stay in SPCC compliance.
Made in the USA
Filters Oil from Water
Watch the Drainiac Petroleum Filter Valve System in Action.
Do you have any of these problems dealing with stormwater in secondary containment?
- Wasting time manually draining stormwater?
- Forgetting to close drain valves?
- Hiring expensive vac trucks to haul and dispose of oily sheen water?
- Replacing existing, expensive filter valves that are clogged with sediment?
- Algae buildup inside containment?
- Frozen containment floors in the winter?
Fortunately there is a better way. The Spilltration® Drainiac Petroleum Filter Valve:
- Filters Oil & Fuel: Allows stormwater to drain from your secondary containment, while effectively filtering oily sheen.
- Captures Sediment: The Drainiac Pre-Filter System (Not Included) captures sediment before it clogs your expensive filter valve.
- Prevents Spills: Automatically swells up and shuts off. Prevents a catastrophic oil or fuel spill from escaping your secondary containment.
- Saves Money: Eliminates the high cost to pump, haul and dispose of contaminated secondary containment water.
- Minimize your “Headache Calls”: No oil sheens outside containment. No overflowing containment. No vac truck bozos.
- Drains 4x Faster than other “similar” products.
- Prevent Tripping Hazards: 400% smaller than “similar” products.
- Lasts up to 10x Longer: Pre-Filter System prevents system from prematurely clogging with silt, sediment and debris.
- Electrical substation containment
- Above ground storage tank secondary containment
- Outfalls for oil/water separators
- Cooling tower wastewater
- Portable secondary containment
- Bulk liquid storage stormwater outfalls
- Skid mounted pump and tank containment
|Dimensions||3.5 × 3.5 × 5.5 in|
Flow Rate: While all other manufacturers measure their flow rates at a constant 2” head pressure, we measure ours based on what is happening in the real world.
- 2” to 1” Head Pressure: 56.6 gal./hr.
- 1” to 0” Head Pressure: 41.0 gal./hr.
Dimensions: 3.5” Diameter x 5.5”L
Sold As: Each
Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Inlet Fitting: 2” Male NPT threaded adapter. We are happy to quote you on custom adapters based on your specific needs.
Cutoff Loss: Other manufacturers allow various amounts of petroleum to pass through their valves, before complete shut off. The Drainiac petroleum filter valve system is engineered to not allow any petroleum products to escape. Therefore, there is no loss.