DESCRIPTION: Spilltration Cubby Kit was named because it fits in the tightest nooks, crannies and cubbyholes. It’s smoosh-packed to fit in an area 80% smaller than the traditional 9-gallon spill duffels sold by the competition. Like all Spilltration products, the Cubby Kit is designed for the outdoors to absorb oils and fuels while allowing clean water to filter through.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS: The Spilltration Cubby Kit for oil spills is engineered to work differently than traditional oil-only spill kits.
- Cubby Kits compress to fit in an area 80% smaller than traditional oil spill duffels
- You can fit 4x more Spilltration containment and clean-up power in the same space as old oil-only products
- With 400% more oil spill clean-up materials at your fingertips, you increase your chances to stop the spill
- Spilltration products are designed to work in the rain. Old fashioned oil-only products are ineffective in the rain
- Provide a first line of defense to hold back oil and fuel spills until the emergency responders arrive
- Prevent oily water from reaching storm drains and waterways with Spilltration materials
- Avoid clean-up costs and fines by keeping spill in a small footprint
- Cubby Kits are made from 50% post consumer waste
- Helps you in your sustainability initiatives
- Because of the resilient fiber compounds, oil can be squeezed out of Spilltration products and reused many times
- Substantially reduce your materials and disposal costs by wringing and reusing Spilltration products
RECOMMENDED USES: Cubby Kits can be used to absorb hydraulic fluids, transmission fluids, diesel fuel, gasoline, motor oils, lubricants, and other hydrocarbons while filtering water at the same time.
DO NOT USE WITH: Acids and Caustics
ABSORBENCY PER PACKAGE:
- SPL010 Cubby Kit with Husky Pads absorbs 14.7 Gallons
- SPL011 Cubby Kit with Husky Rugs absorbs 15.9 Gallons
PACKAGES PER CASE: One Spilltraion Cubby Kit per case
YOU MUST DISPOSE OF USED PRODUCT IN COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL, STATE & FEDERAL REGULATIONS